Once your wedding is over, that’s it — all you have to look back on are your memories! Preserve them with a wedding video captured by a professional videographer. And if having your special day preserved forever isn’t enough, here are five more reasons to hire a wedding videographer in Philadelphia.
- You’re creating a family heirloom. Whether it’s for your future kids or to pass down to another loved one someday, your wedding video instantly becomes something special for your family to treasure forever. Plus, you’ll have something to share with the people who may not have been able to make it that day.
- You’ll instantly have a wedding anniversary tradition. Flipping through a photo album of your wedding pictures is one way to celebrate your anniversary. But having a video to playback all of the special moments from that day is even better! This tradition can help you remember the little details of your day and may even inspire you to get up and recreate your first dance.
- You give your guests a chance to unplug. More couples have been asking their guests not to use cell phones during the wedding ceremony. If this is something you’d like to enforce, having a professional photographer and videographer at your wedding can alleviate the stress of trying to capture and preserve every moment. These professionals are trained to capture the moments every couple wants to look back on, like the first look and first kiss. Plus, you’ll be able to request certain shots to ensure nothing gets missed. Give your guests the freedom to relax and enjoy your wedding with you by hiring a professional videographer.
- You’ll get to see everything you might have missed. Your wedding day is a bustling affair with a lot going on. Sure, you’re present for the big things like walking down the aisle, saying your vows, and cutting the cake. But plenty is going on with your guests that you won’t get to see on the big day. Having a professional videographer capture those moments helps cement them in time and gives you something totally unique to look back on whenever you want to. Wedding videos are entirely customizable, so you can have the videographer capture any special moment you know you’re going to miss.
- Video captures more than photos ever could. Movement and sound — which there is a lot of at a wedding — are best captured in video. From the walk down to the aisle to significant speeches and important dances, you’ll want more than photos of those moments. Help preserve them forever with a wedding videographer.
Hiring a videographer for your wedding in Philadelphia is an investment worth making. You’ll be able to look back on your memories whenever you want to and get a look at the moments you weren’t present for, like your significant other getting ready for the day.
When you’re ready to decide on all the aspects of your wedding, EBE is here to help. Contact us today to find out how we can make your wedding day unforgettable!