Your corporate event presents an opportunity to impress your colleagues and clients and we have the in-house professional talent and resources to help.
Plan & Execute An Impressive Event That Makes You Shine
Your corporate event is an important time to boost morale and get your business associates, partners, shareholders and contributors excited about your mission and where your company is headed. We will make the party planning fun and allow you to relax knowing that every detail is covered and your corporate event is in the hands of expert planners – whether you want us to plan every aspect of your event or provide needed support in presenting exciting options to your clients.
Corporate Event Planning Services
EBE’s corporate planning specialists possess all of the talent and connections needed to coordinate an unforgettable event of any size or scope while respecting your budget. Working with EBE to plan your event, allows your team to focus on their core competency while placing the responsibility of planning and executing the event in the hands of a seasoned professional. EBE’s event planners will ensure your ideas translate into a spectacular corporate function that will impress your guests.
Planning a corporate event such as a sales conference, gala, special anniversary, grand opening, client appreciation or holiday celebration requires a large amount of time and expertise that may not be skill sets that reside within your employee base. While EBE can plan and execute any element of your event, we take a very personalized approach to planning so we understand the intention and desired experience and review every item needed to make it come alive. We then understand where you will need assistance in order to allocate the right resources and provide the best fee. Our goal is to provide the best services to respect your budget and therefore have many in-house resources to satisfy your needs and budget.
Comprehensive Event Planing
- Present venue options for your approval and conduct visits.
- Negotiate food and beverage fees and review and approve contracts to execute.
- Present recommendations to you for entertainment, production, invitations, photography, videography, décor, flowers, favors, place cards and transportation.
- Assume the role of the lead person for each committee chair person and have consistent communication with them to know the status of their area such as live auction, sponsors, tickets sales, etc. Attend meetings with committee as needed.
- Assist with Media/VIP check-in’s.
- Obtain any necessary permits.
- Manage all event-related communication with hall management.
- Create a dropbox account for us to retain important documents.
- Assist with creating an overall budget.
- Negotiate fees to get as low as possible so you can make the maximum profit for the event. Try to find vendors that believe in your cause.
- Create a spreadsheet of total costs per vendor, deposit due dates and final balance dates.
- Obtain all RSVP’s, answer any questions and provide you with a weekly list of attendees.
- Manage the event in order for you to relax and enjoy.
Partial Event Planing
- Provide consultation related to the event timeline.
- Provide consultation on vendors to hire.
- Discuss a list of questions to ask of various industry professionals.
- Review and provide feedback on marketing pieces.
- Review vendor contracts to ensure costs and terms are acceptable.
- Provide registration staff and greeters.
- Be on-site to set up, execute and break down the event.
Want More Information?
Submit this form or give us a call anytime at 888-323-2263.