Something for Everyone
You truly have only one opportunity to celebrate your child’s transition into adulthood, and such a powerful moment in your lives requires precise choreography to keep everyone happy and focused on the importance of the event. We create a bar or bat mitzvah celebration that is meaningful and memorable for your family and friends, making sure everyone happily shares in all the fun!
Bar and bat mitzvahs require a great deal of preparation for your child and your family. Working with our party planners will help you to stay focused on the essentials while we worry about the particulars of making your child’s simcha spectacular. Once you choose a theme, your planner will find the right elements to make it really resonate. Instead of spending time planning the celebration, you can help your child study for his or her service, assist in completing mitzvah projects and immerse yourself in the joy of this once-in-a-lifetime event.
- Research available venues and schedule/attend site visits.
- Negotiate food and beverage fees and execute a contract.
- Present recommendations to you for entertainment, give-a-ways, event enhancements, production, invitations, photography, videography, décor and transportation.
- Obtain all pictures and video for the montage, present you with a preview to approve and finalize.
- Create candle lighting CD and assist with ideas for music, if applicable.
- Present pricing for lighting, gobos, screens and live feed of the event.
- Create a spreadsheet of total costs per vendor, deposit due dates and final balance dates.
- Manage set-up, execution and break down of the event.
- Conduct a sound and media check and validate all elements are operable.
- Handle every detail allowing you and your family to be a Guest.
- Consult with you on options for appropriate vendors to consider.
- Provide you with questions to ask each vendor when meeting with them.
- Review contracts and point out areas to question.
- Act as point person for vendors prior to and at event.
- Manage your budget.
- Consult on event décor and timeline.
- Manage the event to allow you to relax and enjoy.